Automated Customer Satisfaction Score (ACSS)TM component enables you to utilize free-standing cameras (linked to the Faceboard Retail platform) to capture real-time data about consumer perception of the retail environment and their interactions with staff.
How Automated Customer Satisfaction Score (ACSS)TM is measured?
FaceMedia’s automated facial recognition, customer-satisfaction system provideds a number of critical business benefits:
Enhanced decision making — ability to calculate and determine the satisfaction score of customers in real-time.
“Satisfaction at a glance” — FaceMedia’s implementation of the Automated Customer Satisfaction Score (ACSS)TM through facial detection and analysis works with 95% of branch visitors with no direct interaction.*
Lower TCO and improved ROI — possibility to reuse technology already installed in retail locations thereby reducing the total cost-of-ownership and increasing overall return-on-investment.
* Results of the satisfaction scoring were verified by independent market research agency, TNS Global.
- Hardware independent – Use with our without Faceboard digital signage
- Comprehensive Analysis – Capture all facial characteristics (gender, age, emotion, attention time, …)
- Real-time – Calculate Automated Customer Satisfaction Score (ACSS)TM in real-time based on data received from cameras
- Historical Comparison – Compare calculations over time as retail environment and sta change to determine impact of change